Sunday, November 2, 2008

Totem War 78 - Defend!

Yayyy. So I got up at 2.30 again this weekend, on Sunday morning, to attend the almighty Totem War. Dylan my 9 year old brother asked for me to wake him.. ;p so I did.. he said 'Um.. I'll just lie down for 5 more minutes' .. so I let him go back to sleep :-)

Not as uneventful as the previous war, but not as eventful as my first.

TW Date: 02.11.08

Attendees: So many people.. Sorraya, Daim, SiriBoo, Fries, Demeter, Bryan01, Mindless, Celia, ferdy, Wan, Milfeulle, Rikudo, defender (Sorry if I missed you)

So the first thing that happened was all us non-Europeans were arguing with the Europeans about the commencement time.. lucky we were there to tell them it started in 5 minutes and not 1 hour and 5 minutes ^.^

Not long after it started, several Sorrow members came into our area.. they didn't seem to be a real threat as I don't believe they attacked the Totem at all.. so we were killin each other back and forth, well, trying to. It proved quite fun really ^.^ I actually got my first KO! and then my second!! That's a record!

I realised I HATE Slow Snipe, hahaha, most annoying thing. I realised I'm not as strong as I thought I was, and I realised I'm weaker than I thought I was (go mages!!) So anyway, here are a few from our little brawl with Sorrow.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is Sparrow with her MBC'd Nature.. he/she came for a visit
Photobucket

Sorrow and apparently another Beast league wanted to play ;3
Photobucket

Silver_Star of EverLight came for a visit...
Photobucket

danielit0w of Zodiac came for a visit...
Photobucket

Left to right: Celia, Celia's Mummy, Wan, Takeru, SiriBoo, Demeter, Mindless, Rikudo
Front row: Daim & ferdy (who knows which is which)
Way out in front not joining in on the fun: Bryan01
Photobucket

Here I am making my moves on Wan. SiriBoo and Sorraya are also having a rather personal moment.. Genesis certainly has its homosexual moments. ^.^ *fits right in*
Photobucket

This was fun. We tried doing a GENESIS screencap. I was assigned the first letter S :P All of us pretty much clicked on.. except.. Rikudo (the final S). I think he did one.. or two.. so this is the best I got, lol. Kinda tacky :D
Photobucket

And here, Fries and I are trying to undo the bolts to Wan's borg's rudeparts. It appears that Wan's bolts were all rusted cuz they hadn't been loosened in so long, so we couldn't access his mechanical rudeparts u.u
Photobucket

Toward the end, ELITA_MROKU I had noticed kept gaining the Mysterious Wetland totem.. which was TheAlienS's, and I prefer the Aliens to have our neighbouring totem, so I went to try and help. Well, that was silly of me, yes, as I said at the beginning, my mage is not as strong as I'd imagined, and he's much weaker than I imagined. Nevertheless, it was fun AOE'ing them twice then dying XD

2 KO's !! *self grats* whee.



No comments:

Post a Comment