Monday, November 17, 2008

A massive storm!

Ok, so I realise this is completely unrelated to Angels Online but I still wanted to share it with you.

About 4.30pm on Sunday afternoon yesterday, the skies were black... with a raging angry storm I was yet to realise was the most fierce storm I have ever seen in my 21 years of life!

I unplugged the computer, and seconds later we lost electricity... Mum and I watched the storm (OH MY GOD) until we could no longer see the street and we saw a massive tree branch fly past the window. We both screamed and ran into the bathroom on the other side of the house, and waited til it passed.

Turns out, we were practically the most severely hit place of Brisbane, and apparently its the worst storm Brisbane has seen in 10 years. I seriously could not believe it, it was the scariest thing.

Anyway, we lost power for 25 hours (IT JUST CAME BACK ON! zomg ~).. so yeah. Here are some photos of the aftermath I took with my phone (poor quality)

Here is our nextdoor neighbours house with a tree raping it
Photobucket

This one is just out the side of our house
Photobucket

And here's our back landing with a tree on top of it ;p
Photobucket

Thank god all is well! A million thank you's to Sorraya who piloted my characters while I was without electricity <3

No comments:

Post a Comment