Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Long Weekend

It's currently Sunday morning roughly 1am and haven't I had the most exciting weekend. I came home on Friday night and started spamming my Chaos like no tomorrow, and well.. at some point decided I must train it to level 80 prior to the war!

It was about level 77 at the time so I had a long way to go, and I didn't know if I could manage it or not - of course for this to be successful at all I was to have no sleep as I had to topup pots every half hour. Hm!

Firstly, I helped my friend ne0c0rtex out with some cashies so he could buy himself an MBC'd pet.. and guess what.. it is the same type as mine!! xD Here we are showcasing our matching pets off in the lyceum.
Photobucket

The first HB which was Saturday morning at 2am was fantastic..well..for the orange team it was. It was super unbalanced in favour of the team I was on.. what more can you ask for really. Veektorrea, RoyalBl00d, Ganst4life, Vulvan, chris92381, you name them, they were probably on orange :P
Photobucket

Later on the coolest of the cool were being cool in the Mysterious Area.. can I just say that if you've never played bot-trains its quite an exciting experience.. well.. moreso it's good for a quick giggle and then you get over it nice and quickly =D
Photobucket

Then.. after.. many.. tedious hours. I'm not accustomed to this non-sleeping business so it was very trying mentally and physically, but hey it's all about priorities. Both Mum and Dylan were most helpful..taking shifts.. getting me coffee.. and paying me out for not sleeping of course. Here is the final, wonderful, relieving result:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to everyone who listened to my pointless, mindless rambling and the words of support and encouragement! The last 48 hours have kind of all meshed in together and I can't really differentiate what happened when and.. hehe.

I've had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment