Monday, April 6, 2009

Random happenings of March

I've been pretty lazy with posting Totem Wars simply because they aren't very eventful, I'm not terrorising other totems for fun anymore so there's little to report with regards to my PVP adventures.

I've just flipped through my screenshots folder and found some things worth sharing :)

Here was my first 100 KO's in one totem war.. probably my last.. I'm proud to say I didn't cheat it at all (zomg..) each KO was legit. Mostly because the protectors of Renaissance spent a lot of time at our totem, and also because I spent a bit of time at Thunder Ruins AOE'ing the LatinForce
Photobucket

Here is Alston's PENIS when he was a baby -
Grats Alston on your PENIS
Photobucket

Here I am sharin some lovin' with teh almighty Sorraya!!
Photobucket

DarknessMan and I stopped for a quickie (omg he looks good naked)
Photobucket

I caught Krissy on a brutally honest statement xDDD
Photobucket

This is probably the nicest item I have ever gotten from the daily lucky bags.. this one goes to you, Aces :-)
Photobucket

I MURDERED ENICHI!! WOO .. so very satisfying. Of course, he's not really my enemy anymore he started talking to me normally so *shrugs*.. nonetheless, satisfying to slaughter a guy who was #1 on my enemy list for so long.. LOOK!! LOOK AT HIS DEAD BODY!!! MWAHAHHA!
Photobucket

Murtagh and I went on an adventure.. a looooong adventure... unfortunately we didn't get any items to show for it, just a couple screenies =] lol, so, if you ever visit Lost Region in Atlantis -
DO NOT AOE rofl.. we learnt that the hard way. xD
Photobucket
Photobucket

DarknessMan and I stopped for yet another quickie..what can I say, I give good head! :)
Photobucket

Some totem war action @ Thunder Ruins.. about 100 people all targeting DarknessMan.. poor fella =D
Photobucket

Here is Sonnenschein and I, sharing a beautiful romantic ride kiss!
Photobucket

The luckiest night of my life:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And, the luckiest night of Alston's life:
Photobucket


I think I'm absolutely hilarious sometimes... here's a genuine BC xD
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey joel,, nice screens i didnt know you and sora talk to eachother again??

    have fun, spend a lot!:D

    Greetz,
    HotDaim

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... this is the first time i hopped into your blog... very nice... grats on your libelice's torture... i wonder when i'd get one.
    -urhope

    ReplyDelete